Brooklyn Cyber Data Protect offers a comprehensive solution that is available to a wide range of industries. Protection is provided for a broad range of network, privacy and multimedia related exposures extending to common occurrences such as intentional data theft by criminal hackers or accidental data exposure from a lost laptop or smart phone.
Cover Includes (Key Features):
Brooklyn’s tailored Policy Wording combines third-party and first-party coverages into one policy:
- Multimedia Liability – Coverage for both electronic & print media, including claims alleging infringement of copyright/trademark, libel/slander and invasion of privacy
- Security and Privacy Liability – Coverage for both online and offline information, virus attacks, denial of service, and failure to prevent transmission of malicious code
- Privacy Regulatory Defence and Penalties – Coverage for defence costs and fines/penalties (where insurable) as a result of a privacy/security breach or beach of privacy regulations.
- Privacy Breach Response Costs, Customer Notification Expenses, Customer Support and Credit Monitoring – Includes all reasonable legal, public relations, advertising, postage, credit monitoring, education, IT forensics, call centre and identity theft restoration expenses incurred in response to a privacy breach.
- Network Asset Protection (including Non-Physical Business Interruption) - Coverage for all reasonable and necessary sums required to recover and/or replace data that is damaged, altered, corrupted, distorted, stolen, misused or destroyed. Business interruption and extra expense coverage for income loss as a result of the total or partial interruption of the insured’s computer system
- Cyber Extortion – Will pay extortion expenses and extortion monies as a direct result of a credible cyber extortion threat
- Cyber Terrorism – Coverage for income loss, interruption expenses and mitigation costs as a result of the interruption of the insured’s computer system due to a cyber-terrorism attack.
Up to $20m any one claim and in the aggregate
Underwritten 100% by Lloyd's of London
- Auto Dealers
- Design & Construction
- Financial Institutions
- Legal Services
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services