Brooklyn Complex Risk Liability is a new professional underwriting facility that specifically handles liability exposures for clients that have been traditionally considered ‘Complex’ in nature due to their more complicated risk profile.
Cover Includes (Key Features):
A market-leading Combined Liability policy is available that covers:
- Public Liability
- Products Liability, and
- Pollution Liability
Key Features & Benefits:
- Property in Care, Custody & Control up to $250,000
- Errors & Omissions Extension up to $500,000
- Statutory Liability up to $1,000,000
- Ability to consider extension to USA Exports Cover
- Turnover Limit: Unlimited
Up to $30,000,000 any one occurrence and in the annual aggregate in respect of Products Liability.
Underwriting Information Required:
- Detailed liability submission or proposal
- Updated 5 years liability claims experience
- Product listings or website details.
- Quality assurance and risk management information for work away from premises risks.
- Turnover split of activities.
A broad underwriting appetite with a focus on traditional complex risks such as:
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Crane Operation (excluding tower cranes)
- Demolition Contractors
- Excavation Contractors
- Fall safety / protection systems, manufacturer, installation and maintenance
- Waste Transfer Stations
- Airside works (excluding runways)
- Rail Industry
- Recycling and salvage
- Stockfeed manufacturers and exporter
- Directional Drilling and Piling