Crisis Response & Security Risks
In today's global business economy, the threat of a crisis event, such as malicious attacks, workplace violence, civil commotion, kidnap and extortion as well as man-made disasters is significant.
In today's global business economy, the threat of a crisis event, such as malicious attacks, workplace violence, civil commotion, kidnap and extortion as well as man-made disasters is significant. When they occur they require a swift, organized, and specialized response. Crisis Response and Security Risks insurance covers you for the hazards faced; giving you access to S-RM crisis management response team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year as well as a suite of covers for extra expenses faced in the wake of an Insured Event.
Cover Includes (Key Features):
Our Crisis Response and Security Risks policy is a combination of 2 sections, each with its own unique coverage depending on the relevant Covered Events or Insured Events.
Section 1: Crisis Response
a. Criminal Events: Bribery, Industrial Espionage, Malicious Product Tampering, Sabotage.
b. Personal Safety Events: Abduction, Major Accident, Murder, Suspicious Death, Stalking, Violent Crime.
c. Political Violence Events: Active Assailant Event, Civil Commotion, Denial of Access, Malicious Damage, Riot, Strike, Terrorism.
a. Crisis Response Services
- General Crisis Response: 24/7/365 access to S-RM Crisis Management Consultants, security risk assessment, provision of intelligence and investigation(s) services.
- Crisis Communications Support: Internal and external crisis communications strategies, media and social media monitoring services and strategic response.
- Post-Event Support: Debriefing, advice on future risk mitigation and lessons learned, security awareness training.
Limits: AUD 200,000 per Insured Event and in the Aggregate
b. Crisis Response Expenses - Costs of additional security personnel, psychiatric care and psychological councilors, travel and accommodation costs
Limits: AUD 50,000 per Insured Event and in the Aggregate
Section 2: Security Risks
Kidnap, Extortion, Hijack, Wrongful Detention, Threat Event, Disappearance, Express Kidnap, Hostage Crisis, Child Abduction, Workplace Assault
- Ransom in Transit
- Crisis Consultants’ Fees and Expenses
- Legal Liability
- Additional Expenses (e.g. salary remuneration, travel costs, temporary physical security costs, etc)
- Personal Accident
Limits: from AUD 500,000 up to AUD 5,000,000 per Insured Event.