Brooklyn Underwriting has worked in partnership with XL Catlin to create a PI Policy tailored specifically for training consultants.
This Policy also allows you the flexibility to incorporate Public & Products Liability providing you with a seamless solution for this profession.
With over 10,000 trainers Australia wide we target both Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s) as well as Non Registered Trainers.
The Policy provides indemnity against:
- Civil Liability arising out of a breach of Professional Duty
- Contractual Liability;
- Intellectual Property;
- Libel or Slander;
- Consumer Protection Legislation;
- Liability for acts, errors or omissions of contractors & consultants
This product is also available on our user friendly online platform providing you with the tools to quote, bind and issue policy documents within minutes.
Cover Includes (Key Features):
- Compensation for Court Attendance
- Dishonesty of Employees
- Former Subsidiary
- Inquiry Costs
- Legal Consultation
- Newly Created or Acquired Subsidiaries
- Run-Off Cover for Policy Holder
- Thirty Day Reporting Period
- Continuous Cover
- Extended Reporting Period
- Indemnity to Contractors
- Joint Venture Liability
- Lost Documents
- Public Relations Expenses
- Spousal Liability
Up to $10,000,000 for Professional Indemnity
Up to $20,000,000 for Public and Products Liability
- Accredited and Non Accredited training consultants and organisations;
- Registered Training Organisation auditors;
- Education consulting service providers;
- General training consulting services;
- Learner Driver trainers.